August 6

Sovereign Hill!

Sovereign Hill

Sovereign hill was an absolute blast! I learnt so much and had so much fun! Wandering around the streets there was pretty awesome too we saw all the old shops and what they would sell, I quite liked seeing the horses and carriage we also got to pay them, that was a highlight for me!

I learnt so many things about the past, like things about the mines and exactly how deep they are (very deep) I learnt there were boys and girls toys, we had to be in height order all the time from shortest to tallest and the boys had to wear knickerbockers. Life was hard back in the days and kids didn’t have it easy especially with those outfits!

I think one of the PLAs I displayed was courage I was courageous and I tried new and different things I have never done before on of them being the mines, it was really dark down there thank goodness there were lights! I also displayed knowledge remembering and talking about the eureka stockade, and all other history things.

There is nothing I would actually do improve this program except the women wear puffy dresses!

I quite enjoyed the Ora I found the last part really cool because all the settings were there right in front of you and I loved how the stockade just popped up and so did the flames.

Overall I had a great time at sovereign hill and hope I can go back again!

Posted August 6, 2019 by lotticbgs in category Uncategorized

6 thoughts on “Sovereign Hill!

1. sarahmcbgs

Hi Lotti,

It’s your blog buddy! You did very well on including lots of facts about Soverign Hill. I also liked the flames! Good job on writing PLAs.

From Sarah

Reply
    1. stavroscbgs

I like how you put so much detail into this post and by the way I think you put pay instead of pat in the first paragraph.

Reply
  2. elliecbgs

Hi Lotti,
    Well done, this is very informative and gave me a very good idea on your experience on Sovereign Hill camp! Good Job!
    – Ellie

Reply
  3. Eleanor Love

Hi Lotti,
    That blog post was short and sharp. Agree with you the woman should were puffy dresses.
    One thing for next time, you should put an open ended question.

If you go back there what would you do?
    -Eleanor

Reply